Immediately after Bioenergy session
- Drink plenty of water (2-4 pints before bed). Bio-energy causes the toxins to go into the bloodstream and water helps flush them out of the system
- Take it easy today. After the session you might feel a bit “strange” or “woozy” – that’s a normal healing reaction. You might also feel unusually energised. Please do not overexert yourself after the session even if you seem to have lots of energy to burn. Rest plenty and avoid stress and upset as much as possible. Bio-energy is still working in your body. Rest helps the body heal and adapt to the new, healthier state.
- Go to bed early. Sleep will help your body make the most of the energy boost and heal deeply.
- After the treatment of sore back, shoulders or any other muscles you might feel pain like after deep tissue massage. This is a normal healing reaction. The pain should pass within 24 hours.
- Please keep taking any prescribed drugs and following any recommendations of your GP/ consultant
Grounding and meditation will help you stay healthy for longer as it will counteract the effect of stress on your body and mind. Stress is responsible for most health issues. Here is a meditation I recorded for my clients:
You can help your body and mind stay healthy and energised for longer if you:
- Breathe! Breathe deeply, using the whole capacity of your lungs and your diaphragm to oxygenate and relax the body. Correct breathing helps the body get into healing mode (techniques taught at bioenergy healing sessions)
- Get good quality sleep for at least 7-8 hours a night
- Drink about 2 litres of water a day
- Follow a healthy diet (excluding any foods you might be intolerant to)
- Spend at least 15 mins per day in the sun
- Exercise daily for 30 mins (a brisk walk is enough)
- Ground yourself at least once daily (twice would be perfect) (techniques taught at bio-energy sessions)
- Learn to profoundly relax and stay relaxed as much as you can (techniques taught at bio-energy sessions)
- Meditate for 15 mins a day (learn how to meditate here)
- Practice an emotional release technique such as Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin to manage your emotions and stress levels (learn it here)
- Treat yourself to one bio-energy session per month to keep up the positive results.
Click here to avail of our Special Offers!
To learn more about optimum self-care and how to enhance your life, please go to my Blog